Friday, November 12, 2010

Justin Bieber Creates Perfume to Make Girls 'Go Crazy'

Teen pop star Justin Bieber says he is going to create a perfume that will make girls 'go crazy'. The 16-year-old is getting in touch with his feminine side and making a fragrance for girls. He told People.com: "It's for my female fans, and I want to create something that will have the girls go crazy. "Most male celebrities do male colognes for other males." The 'U Smile' singer added: "I think that me making a female fragrance is just a different idea and I think it's going to be successful, I'm just really, really excited about it - it's going to be really big." For the scent Justin teamed up with Give Back Brands, a lifestyle product organization that donates its proceeds to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment